Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Little Fishy

While Jacob took swimming lessons, Annabelle happily waited with me...out of the water.  She only really had one lesson before allergies got the best of her.  With a runny nose, a cough, and then hives, we decided to keep her out of the water.  So, Jacob was able to get private lessons.  It actually worked out better, in my opinion.  When Annabelle started feeling better, her lessons resumed.  I am happy with her progress.  Even though there were usually tears before each lesson, she did fine once she finally got into the water.  She even liked it.  When I picked her up, she was always extremely proud of herself and couldn't wait to tell me everything she did.  She seems to enjoy the water a lot more now.  One of her favorite things to do is practice blowing bubbles in the bathtub, and she likes to show us how she can swim like a fish. 


I am very proud of her for trying her best.  Unfortunately, the local pool isn't offering private lessons anymore and all the group classes are filled.  The next round of classes begins in June, so I'm praying we'll be able to reserve a spot then.  In the meantime, I guess we'll be blowing lots of bubbles in an extra full bathtub! 

No comments: