Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wow...time has really gotten away from me.....

I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post! I've been meaning to put the new ultrasound pictures up for a week, but we've been so busy. Actually, I have lots of pictures and videos to post, so I think I'll create a few posts to get them all on.

Last Tuesday's Ultrasound ------ For all of you who thought we were having a girl....you are absolutely right! At least, you're right according to the ultrasound technician who seemed pretty confident with her findings. We're really excited and I'm sure Jacob will love his new little sister! He's still too young to really understand that we're going to have a new baby in the house soon, but he will point to my stomach and say, "baby." However, immediately after he does that, he also points to himself and says, "baby" because in his mind, he's still a baby too. I have to admit, I was shocked because I was convinced it was a boy. The next step will be to decide on a name. That's gonna take some time. And whatever we decide, we're going to keep it a secret until she's born. I will tell you, at the rate we're going, we may not even know until she's born!

I think this is the best one. You can see her little hands and the side of her head at the bottom.

The tech said she was having trouble getting a good profile shot because of the way the baby was situated, so this is the best we have.

This is the picture that shows she is a girl. Can you tell?


Ok...I know this one looks a little freaky...like a little tiny skull, but I promise, on the monitor, I actually got to see her cute little face. Heath, unfortunately, didn't get to see much while it was being done because he was trying to keep Jacob out of the hazardous waste trash cans. To an almost two year old, hazardous waste is much more interesting than a little black and white blob on a computer screen.


So, those are the newest pictures of our baby girl and probably the last ones we'll get until she's born!

No comments: