Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Three Year Pictures

Jacob had his annual photo shoot last week and I am beyond pleased with the results. Janet Powell, you are AMAZING!!!! I absolutely love these pictures and I can't wait until Annabelle has her one year photos taken!!

Check out the pictures HERE!

It took Jacob a little while to warm up to the camera....or should I say...photographer. You see, the photographer is also the swimming instructor and we all know how Jacob feels about swimming. When I told him Mrs. Janet was going to take some pictures of him he said, "Mommy.......we're not going to the water?????" "We're not going swimming?????" "I don't have to blow bubbles?????" "No," I said, "you don't have to blow bubbles in the water." I had to work really hard to convince him we were NOT going swimming. Once he realized that, he did great. He played with his drumsticks and had a blast.

No comments: