Thursday, May 15, 2008

More beans please!


We discovered another food that Jacob will eat -- baked beans! He loves them! He also loves to make a giant mess with them. After this meal, he went straight to the tub. He also likes three bean salad. I guess beans are one of his favorite vegetables. Yay for beans! He's a big fan of ham too. He's been eating ham everyday lately and since we had ham for dinner at church last night, Jacob was very happy. He ate three fairly large pieces. Is this healthy????
___________________________________________

Monday morning after StrollerFit, Jacob and I did a little shopping and I found a pair of sunglasses that actually fit him. To say he loves these glasses would be a gross understatement. He put them on in the store and I think he's had them on ever since -- except during naptime and bedtime. He wore them to church last night and quickly took on the nickname "Mr. Hollywood"; although, I think Jacob prefers "Mr. Cool." When I picked him up after choir practice, he had a visor to go along with his glasses which I was told he'd been wearing all evening. He's so funny!


No comments: