Friday, May 9, 2008

Rocks...my new favorite snack



While he was playing in the sandbox yesterday, Jacob found, ate, and swallowed a little rock. After he swallowed it, he looked at me and said, "Mmmmmm." Who knew rocks could be so tasty? I worry about this kid sometimes! Luckily, I was able to get the second rock out of Jacob's mouth before it joined its friend in Jacob's stomach. Right after the rock incident, he put a handful of sand in his mouth, which he didn't seem to enjoy quite as much. Wonder why???





When we went outside to play, I didn't think we would ever make it off the porch. Now that Jacob can open doors by himself (yes, that's scary) he loves to do it every chance he gets. He must have opened and closed the screen door for at least five minutes before he decided to move on to the real toys.

Here he is being "Mr. Cool," and yes, he was saying, "pool...pool." He's always been obsessed with sunglasses, even when he was really tiny.




No comments: