Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Moooooooooo

I'm afraid Jacob may have given a sweet little old lady a complex today in the grocery store. While we were in the frozen food section, a lady stopped her buggy next to our race car. When she said, "Well, hello there!" Jacob just looked at her and said, "Moooooooo." Then, she turned and looked at me, so I tried to get Jacob to say "Hi!" -- something he had been saying to everyone else we passed in the store. Of course, he wouldn't open his mouth. I just kind of shrugged my shoulders and said, "Oh, well." From that point on, every time the lady walked into Jacob's path, he looked at her and said, "Moooooo." She walked in front of him to open a freezer door...Jacob said, "Mooooooo." She walked back over to her cart with her frozen vegetables....Jacob said, "Moooooo." We passed her on the next aisle and, you guessed it, Jacob said, "Moooooooo." Why was he saying this? I have absolutely no idea. From what I could tell, there was nothing about this woman that reminded me of a cow. It was actually a little embarrassing and I felt bad. I told her I didn't know what had gotten into him. Hmmmm....if only I knew what he was thinking sometimes!

No comments: