Monday, June 8, 2009

Seven Years and Counting

Seven years ago today, I was nervous and excited, but relatively calm, all at the same time. Seven years ago today, I was getting the worst make-up job in history -- hot pink lipstick, pink eyeshadow...need I say more? Seven years ago today, I woke up to an absolutely gorgeous morning after it had stormed the night before -- a perfect day for a wedding. Seven years ago today, I married my wonderful husband. :)


I can't believe Heath and I have been married for seven...SEVEN...years! Has it really been that long? Actually, when I think back to when we first met, it seems like a lifetime ago, but the time has gone by incredibly fast. So much has happened in those seven years!

Happy Anniversary, Heath! I love you!
Now, if only we were hopping on a plane to Maui like we did seven years ago...........

3 comments:

Jo!Beth said...

Congrats!! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary Sweetie! I love you too. Heath

Heather B said...

Happy "Day"...(remember Katie's b-day cake?) Congrats on your anniversary!!!!